Renting a DVD to view a movie may soon develop into a thing of days gone by as more and more movie buffs discover the many great things about streaming movies online. One of the major DVD-rental businesses lost a lot more than 800,000 subscribers in a three-month period, Fox News reports, and other subscribers are predicted to check out suit. Technology analyst Rob Enderle told reporters, “The near future is actually streaming now – it’s just a matter of time before all disk-based media becomes obsolete.”
This is simply not strange whenever you look at these five ways streaming movies will change your lifetime:
1. Save time. Trekking to the video store or rental box, finding parking and then searching the aisles for your favorite titles might not take a phenomenal number of effort, flixtor movies but it takes a lot more than plopping down on your couch and pressing a switch to see the exact same movies online.
2. Save money. The cost of renting a DVD movie could be ridiculously high. True, it’s not the double digits you now pay to see a movie in the theater, but additionally, it may have late fees that will add up quickly. Movie streaming subscriptions will offer unlimited viewing for a single fee or a price per movie that is typically less costly than renting a DVD.
3. Avoid frustration. Watching movies online means the available titles are always available. You are no further faced by having an empty DVD case awaiting another user to come back the flick, nor have you been stuck with damaged or poor-quality DVDs. Streaming technology supplies a crisp, clear picture with enhanced digital sound to match.
4. Receive instant gratification. Technology has improved greatly over the years, with quicker downloads and easier use than ever before. Besides, the internet movies have yet to incorporate the litany of trailers or even ads now crammed at the start of several DVDs. That alone is worth checking it out.
5. Obtain a jumpstart on the future. You will already have a mind begin the new wave of watching movies rather than be irate or confused when DVDs become yet more expensive and tougher to find.
So how will you take action? Most new TVs and DVD players already have a net connection built-in. Or even, you can buy a DVD player with the capability or even a relatively inexpensive device designed specifically to stream online content to your TV. Simply because technology is advanced, it does not mean it’s difficult or expensive to acquire or hard to use. Streaming movies could be quick, easy and packed with benefits – and the money you save can select popcorn.