Basic CS tactics
I’d like to begin by stating a few things:
1. Some veteran CS players might take offense to someone who is routinely at the bottom of the scoreboard preaching CS tactics to you. If so, then feel free not to see this.
2. (and this really is by no means, shape, or form an insult): CS has nothing on Natural Selection in how of Tactics. Once you learn the maps in CS, even these basic strats can win a game everytime (random headshots aside). Becoming an able NS commander, I’m I may give adequate info on how not to obtain chewed into cat-food every round.
3. The same as in NS, I’ll piss and moan in game if people are doing bone-head things. I will be even harder on the few NS players who’ve migrated a bit to CS. EVEN MORE SO if I’ve ever seen you in the command chair during an NS game. You should know this stuff.
And here we go:
1. Buddy system: I can’t stress this enough. You shouldn’t be anywhere without a buddy unless your only goal is to make a lot of noise as a distraction best csgo trading sites 2021. If you obtain removed before you can really any info to your team, you’ve failed to bring anything to your team. All they have to work with is what gun you got killed with.
2. Flashes: unless you are flat-broke, EVERY SINGLE player on your own team must have two flashes. This game isn’t meant for you really to wade into three camping enemies and gun them down without dying. It’s meant for you really to use their not enough mobility to your advantage.
3. Flashes #2: Necessitate flashes if you are out. Don’t round a blind corner without one unless it really isn’t available.
4. Flashes #3: Don’t let flashes visit waste because you know it could not have been effective around you’d hoped. At the very least use the opportunity to get a peak nearby, or to setup for another flash.
5. Terrorists on bomb-sites: Ts CANNOT afford to obtain caught in gun-fights for almost any length of time. It then comes right down to a direct death-match. When up against anyone who has the advantage of more accurate fire: you will in all probability lose. It’s a chance you shouldn’t be taking.
6. Flanking: Gives me a warm-fuzzy. Pinned down, but know another way around the back/side? One guy keeps them busy, the others go around. The one guy may make a whole bunch of noise to mask the approach of the other team. Straight-up fights are for suckers. I find shooting someone in the trunk of the pinnacle is much more satisfying then cramming my barrel into his chest hoping he dies before I do.
7. Being pinned-down (goes back again to 5): If two of your teammates round a corner and get picked off by snipers, what should you do? In the event that you said, “Run right after them and make an effort to kill the sniper” then just allow me to know and I’ll shoot you in the face. At the very least then your CTs won’t get any money from your death. Oh, and should you choose this when you yourself have the bomb, I’ll knife you every round for 6 months (wyz said I could).
8. Blocking: If a teammate gets into a fire-fight and needs to retreat, don’t block him by looking to get in your own bullets. Make his escape as easy as possible. Even when he’s 3 HP, he’s still a human body that you might want to win.
9. Listen, listen, listen: there is a long buy-time for a reason. If a plan is manufactured, and you ask why most people are running a certain way, you then have failed even the absolute most basic idea of “tactics.” (PS: shoot the hive).
10. Thunder boots are for Zeus, not CS players: I shouldn’t need certainly to even explain this one.
11. Cover your six: If there’s 4 T’s/CT’s in friends and no-one is watching a corner, you’re asking to obtain reamed by a sneaky enemy. Watch your radar, if you’re in the trunk ensure that you stop any lead from landing there.
12. Rushing: Ts get a bomb rush, you’ve the bomb. You can the website and it’s crawling with CTs. What would you do? Plant the bomb. If the guy planting the bomb gets killed and you’re closest to him, what would you do? Plant the bomb.
The complete point of a rush is to obtain the bomb down prior to the CTs can enter into defensible positions. You’ve teammates that should be doing the shooting for you personally, let them. Having the bomb down is just a powerful weapon in itself. That ticking drives the CTs to run into disarm it. They will even run in one-by-one when they aren’t thinking right.